We’re always looking for caring, medical professionals to join us. Our clinics offer primary and specialty care throughout the greater Puget Sound and we have more than 600 staff to work with and support more than 175.
Our Mission: To advocate, educate and provide extraordinary care.
Our Vision: To partner with individuals and communities to achieve their best health. Our success will be demonstrated by:
- Patients choosing PacMed as a leading source for all their primary and chronic care, and high-quality specialty services.
- Clinicians choosing PacMed because the practice supports high-quality, innovative health care and superior outcomes in a caring, respectful manner.
- Employees choosing PacMed because it is a dynamic organization that offers opportunities for personal and professional growth within a culture of respect, teamwork, and achievement.
- Sound financial performance that provides resources to invest in the growth of the practice and strategic opportunities.
- Outstanding corporate citizenship and the support of our community.
- Ever-increasing contributions to the health care of the diverse and underserved people in our community.
- Integrity in our delivery of reliable, professional, and responsible health care every time.
- Compassion for those we serve and for each other.
- Stewardship of our human, environmental, financial, and community resources.
- Respect for our patients and team members.
Our family of organizations
Pacific Medical Centers is an affiliate of Providence. We are a diverse network of organizations and offer a large variety of locations, services, and specialties to match your career aspirations.