In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our patients by providing timely and accurate lab results.
Your Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university of Medical Technology or related area of specialty
- Or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
- Or for individuals educated outside the United States, a translation of that education (equivalency statement obtained from a business dedicated to this service) that shows equivalence to above requirements.
- Certification/registration or certification/registry eligible as a Medical Technologist is required
- ASCP certifications received after January 2004 and AMT certifications received after January 2006 must be kept current through continuing education as required by the specific associations
- Certified MT work experience
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team