In this highly technical allied imaging professional position, you'll collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to provide the very best imaging services, which include ultrasound, CT scan, PET scan, interventional radiology, digital mammography, and nuclear medicine. The primary purpose of the Mammography Technologist position is to perform quality mammography procedures and assist Radiologist in special procedures for the purpose and early detection of breast abnormalities.
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technologist Program and meets the MQSA guidelines
- Current BCLS certification
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists« certification — ARRT (M)
- Texas Department of State Health certification
- Work Experience: 1 year required
- ARRT (R); employee will be required to obtain ARRT (M) license within 1 year of completing orientation.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team