In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our patients by providing timely and accurate lab results for area assigned.
Your Job Requirements:
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's or Masters of Science degree.
- CT (ASCP) or equivalent, HT (ASCP) or equivalent.
- Two years of supervisory experience in assigned area.
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team