|Provo Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
in Provo, UT, is a busy skilled rehab facility, and we are seeking a PTA to join our awesome therapy team and help us with our new outpatient program. This position has the potential to become full time as we continue to grow our census. We recently completed a beautiful renovation to include 52 private rooms and two huge therapy gyms filled with brand new equipment. We are in close proximity to the local hospital as well as the Central Utah Clinic, and we have huge opportunities to create and implement excellent programs for the patients in our community. We offer a fun and highly qualified in-house therapy team to work with and many career growth opportunities. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and an environment where you will feel valued and appreciated as a therapist.
Provo Rehabilitation & Nursing receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
This position is open to PTAs at all experience levels.
- Treat patients as directed by the Physical Therapist and adhere to facility documentation guidelines
- Record treatments given and progress notes in medical record
- Assist in maintaining department
- Participate in Patient Care and Rehabilitation Conferences
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans
- Participate in training programs for other staff in the facility
- Record treatment charges per the facility policy and procedures
- Instruct patient's families or nursing staff in maintenance program
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
Provo Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.