Registered Respiratory Therapist II Prime POOL(
Job Number: 203651)
Description BayCare Health System is seeking an experienced Registered Respiratory Therapist to join our outstanding and compassionate team at Mease Countryside Hospital in Safety Harbor, FL.
The Registered Respiratory Therapist II - Prime Pool team member
- Is a clinical professional who utilizes the department's scope of services to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care as an integral member of the healthcare team.
- The RRT II - Prime Pool team member delivers Respiratory Care Services under the order of a physician and in accordance with protocols established by the hospital, other health care providers, or the board and functions in situations of unsupervised patient contact requiring individual judgment.
- Practices with moderate oversight when functioning in situations of unsupervised patient contact requiring individual judgment.
- Performs noninvasive and invasive procedures with minimal oversight. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required specific skills also includes respiratory assessment and evaluation as well as perform diagnostic testing.
Apply today to be a part of an amazing team and a great place to work!
Qualifications Certifications and LicensuresRequiredCPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)RequiredRRT (Respiratory Therapy)RequiredActive NBRC Credential for RRTRequiredACLS (Cardiovascular)PreferredNRP (Neonatal)PreferredPALS (Pediatric)
EducationRequiredTechnicalRespiratory TherapyPreferredAssociate'sRespiratory Therapy
Specific SkillsRequiredComputer skills appropriate to positionRequiredClinical skills appropriate to positionRequiredCollaborate and work with a team
Organization: 2105-MEASE HOSPITAL COUNTRYSIDE
Primary Location: FL-Safety Harbor-Mease Countryside HospitalSchedule: Varies
Shift: NightsShift Hours: 6:30 PM - 7:00 AMWeekend Work: Every OtherOn Call: NoEmployment Status: POOLEqual Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled