REG RESPIRATORY THERAPIST II(
Job Number: 2011001)
BayCare Health System is seeking an experienced
Registered Respiratory Therapist to join our outstanding and compassionate team
at Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater, FL. We provide high-quality care and services that
save lives and improve the well-being of the people in our communities.
The Registered Respiratory Therapist II
- Is a clinical professional who utilizes the
department's scope of services to access, plan, implement, and evaluate
patient care as an integral member of the healthcare team.
- The Registered Respiratory Therapist II delivers
Respiratory Care Services under the order of the physician and in
accordance with protocols established by the hospital, other health care
providers, or the board and functions in situations of unsupervised
patient contact requiring individual judgment.
- Performs noninvasive and invasive procedures with
- RRT License,
- NBRC for RRT
- Minimum of a Technical Diploma in Respiratory Therapy
- ACLS within 6 months.
- Required specific skills also includes Advanced Respiratory assessment and evaluation; Perform diagnostic testing; and Emergency care/Adult critical care.
- 6 months of Respiratory Therapist experience
- NPR (Neonatal)
- Associate Degree in Respiratory
BayCare offers a competitive total reward package including benefits, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401kmatch and additional yearly contribution, yearly performance appraisals and team award bonus, community discounts and the chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to work! Apply today to be considered!
Organization: 2100-MORTON PLANT HOSPITAL ASSOC
Primary Location: FL-Clearwater-Morton Plant HospitalSchedule: Varies
Shift: NightsShift Hours: 7p-7aWeekend Work: Every 3rdOn Call: NoEmployment Status: ACTIVE PART TIMEEqual Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled