Flow Cytometry Technologist( 2010991)
Flow Cytometry Technologist:
- Performs high complexity testing including Lymphocyte Enumeration, Immunophenotyping of Leukemia and Lymphoma and DNA Ploidy and S-phase analysis.
- Is Responsible for all of the technical components in the laboratory including wet lab and processing, acquisition and analysis of blood, bone marrow, tissue, fine needle aspirates and body fluids.
- Interacts with pathologists along with other flow cytometry team members to assist in efficient and consistent operations within the flow cytometry laboratory.
- Assists in evaluating new instruments, procedures, and perform quality control and preventive maintenance on instrumentation and equipment in the laboratory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Certifications and Licensures
|Required||State of Florida - Clinical Laboratory Technologist||Immunology & Serology|
|Required||1 year||Flow Cytometry in Leukemia/Lymphoma Immunophenotyping|
|Required||Work with a team|
|Required||Customer service skills|
|Required||Written and verbal communication skills|
|Required||Medical terminology use and understanding|
|Required||Computer skills appropriate to position|
|Required||Knowledge of regulatory standards appropriate to position|
|Required||Critical thinking skills|
|Required||Administrative and clerical skills|
: 0016-BAYCARE LABORATORIES LLC
: FL-Tampa-BayCare Laboratories, LLC
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Shift Hours: 10:30am - 7:00pm
Weekend Work: Occasional
On Call: Yes
Employment Status: ACTIVE FULL TIME
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled