In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our patients by performing echocardiograms.
Your Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Graduate from an associate degree echo program and/or an accredited echo training program preferred.
- ARDMS (American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers) in adult echo (AE) and/or pediatric echo (PR) required.
- A written statement from a pediatric cardiologist stating that the applicant is skilled and competent in independently performing all scopes of pediatric echocardiography may be substituted for the ARDMS.
- Current BLS required; ACLS preferred.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team