In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our patients. The Obstetric Technician professional assists with patient care to provide support services to the patient, nursing unit, and professional staff.
Your Job Requirements:
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Successful completion of basic training course for nursing assistant. Successful completion of additional training in L&D procedures and scrub techniques with demonstration of ability to perform related tasks.
- Certification of successful completion of Certified Nursing Assistant Program required
- OR Tech Certification required
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team