PRN Rehab Tech II-Inpatient Hospital
Position Summary / Career Interest:
The Rehab Technician II works as a member of the interdisciplinary patient care team. They support the clinicians and the day to day operations of the rehab services department. They assist with direct and indirect aspects of patient care as directed by the clinical staff.
- Demonstrates competence in the areas of critical thinking, interpersonal relationships, and technical skills.
- Performs and monitors patient intervention as directed by clinical staff.
- Effective and timely communication with clinical staff for any patient care clinical needs .
- Records patient interaction in compliance with departmental guidelines.
- Performs operational duties to maintain equipment and supports regulatory compliance.
- Assists clinician with patient care activities to support the patient care plan under the direction of the clinical staff.
- May provide patient interventions without direct supervision (i.e. clinician is on-site directing the interventions and available by pager, but may not be within close physical proximity).
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates understanding of regulatory requirements as it pertains to the clinical area served.
- Follows all departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrates good rapport with patients and professionalism with other professionals, patients, and visitors.
- Demonstrates willingness to help out in all areas and recognize the needs of the entire department.
- May assist to develop, collect, and analyze performance improvement data.
- Assumes responsibility for risk and safety issues associated with position.
- Utilizes resources efficiently and effectively.
- Takes responsibility for own learning needs.
- Participates as a member of a team to achieve goals.
*Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department
* Note: These statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Skills and duties may vary dependent upon your department or unit. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science or related field
Job Requisition ID:
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Create a custom Job Alert by selecting criteria that suit your career interests.