We are seeking a part time OT or OTA to join our in-house therapy team at South Mountain Post-Acute Care Cente
r at Baseline and Central in Phoenix. South Mountain is building its outpatient program and seeking a clinician with outpatient experience and interest in dry needling and other outpatient modalities. There is potential for this position to become full time as our outpatient programs grow. As part of our team you will enjoy a stable in-house environment and have the freedom to implement the programs that you feel will most benefit your patients. We have an awesome Director of Rehab and facility team who can offer the support and training needed to provide excellent programs such as specialty programs for Parkinson's Disease and other neurological impairments, Abilities Care Approach, Alter G treadmill programs, cardiac rehab, and many more! We see a diverse mix of orthopedic, neurological and cognitive disorders. This is a great opportunity to be part of building something great in Phoenix. In return for your clinical excellence and professional passion we can offer you a highly competitive hourly rate and many career growth opportunities with our growing organization.
South Mountain receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.