|Legend Oaks Healthcare & Rehabilitation
in New Braunfels, TX, is seeking a full time Rehab Aide to help our therapists provide comprehensive services to our wonderful residents.
The best candidate would have at least 6 months of experience as a therapy/rehab tech. Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) would also be desirable. The hours would be Monday – Friday 7 am to 3 pm. We have an amazing in-house therapy team here, and they are doing great things in their programming and with their residents. We see a diverse mix of orthopedic, neurological and cognitive disorders, and many of our patients are returning to home. In return for your clinical excellence and professional passion, we can offer you a highly competitive hourly rate, comprehensive benefits and many career growth opportunities.
Legend Oaks Healthcare receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Ensign culture has come to life in these facility teams and is evident in the ownership, passion, and celebration found in their departments every day. In addition, Ensign culture has fostered an environment where therapists have an unprecedented level of freedom to create and implement the programs that will best serve their patients and communities.
- Transport and set up patients prior to skilled treatment as directed by therapists/assistants
- Prepare patients, equipment and supplies for treatment
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the treatment area and equipment
- Participate in department and facility meetings as requested and communicate all relevant information with facility staff
- Chart treatments per department procedure
- Record treatment charges per department procedures
- Follow all facility safety regulations, protocols, policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as requested
- High School Graduate
- SNF experience required
- CNA credentials helpful
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Completion of on-the-job orientation and training program or demonstrates competency in each of the designated areas
- Able to move and transfer patients in conjunction with standard procedure and in accordance with orientation and training program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.