We are seeking a dynamic Speech/Language Pathologist to travel among our Orange County locations on an as needed basis to build out long term SLP programming and expand our Group and Concurrent SLP opportunities and LTC Programming. This position has the potential to grow into full time. We currently operate four post-acute rehab facilities throughout Orange County and we are continuing to grow! We have a stable, fun, and clinically excellent in-house therapy team in each of our facilities and work with a wide variety of patients to return them to home and their regular activities. You would be based out of Seacliff Healthcare
in Huntington Beach and share your expertise among Victoria Care Center
in Costa Mesa, Palm Terrace in Laguna Woods and Main Place
in Orange, CA.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to do more than just fill in. As part of our organization, you can become an expert in our unique and empowering company culture and take advantage of opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career. You have the option to become a trainer in one of our many unique programs including HeartPARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, and many more. The right individual can help our therapy leaders and their teams build something great at their facilities.
In return for your flexibility, clinical expertise, professional passion and attentiveness to our patients, we are happy to offer a highly competitive compensation package as well as continuing education to help you grow as a therapist.
Our facilities receive support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day.
Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.