In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll assist the Anesthesia department through coordination of maintenance and function of equipment, monitors, machines, and cylinders. Responsible for cleaning, maintaining, re-stocking, and ordering supplies and equipment. Works with Bio-Med to ensure equipment is working properly.
Your Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Certification from ASATT or associate or bachelor degree in Anesthesia Technology.
- 1 year acute hospital work setting.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team