$5K Sign On Bonus!
Colonial Manor in Randolph
and Wayne Countryview Care
in Wayne, NE, are seeking a full time PT to join our amazing therapy team to treat our residents at both facilities. Join us and be part of our exciting transformation! We have awesome rehab directors who have been building some very dynamic therapy programs, and we are offering the opportunity for the right PT to continue with that expansion. We have a wonderful reputation in the community for providing great rehab services, and there is so much opportunity to grow even more. Our unique company structure provides unequaled stability and a work environment where you are respected and appreciated as a therapist. We offer a very competitive hourly rate, comprehensive benefits, paid CEU's, and many professional growth opportunities. Ask us about our facility specific specialty program for Abilities Care and our opportunity to treat Outpatient.
Colonial Manor and Wayne Countryview receive support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to PTs at all experience levels
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
Colonial Manor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.