Bainbridge Island Health & Rehabilitation is currently recruiting for a full time exceptional Rehab Aide to be part of our in-house team of healthcare professionals. This facility is part of Ensign's family of successful operations in Washington State, and is located at our beautiful Bainbridge Island location which requires a ferry ride from Seattle. We have a wonderful in-house therapy program, and you will have many opportunities to assist our therapists with their programs that will really make a difference in the lives of their patients. As part of our team you will enjoy a stable work environment not ruled by corporate red tape, a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, and many career growth opportunities with a growing organization.
Bainbridge Island Health & Rehabilitation receives support from Ensign Services which provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. The facilities that you would be treating your patients at are members of Ensign's family of successful operations in Washington State that offers both inpatient and outpatient based programs. We offer specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and welcome any additional ideas that you may have. If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been seeking, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Transport and set up patients prior to skilled treatment as directed by therapists/assistants
- Prepare patients, equipment and supplies for treatment
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the treatment area and equipment
- Participate in department and facility meetings as requested and communicate all relevant information with facility staff
- Chart treatments per department procedure
- Record treatment charges per department procedures
- Follow all facility safety regulations, protocols, policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as requested
- High School Graduate
- Computer literate
- CNA Certification a plus
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Completion of on-the-job orientation and training program or demonstrates competency in each of the designated areas
- Able to move and transfer patients in conjunction with standard procedure and in accordance with orientation and training program
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.