About Vidant Duplin Physical Therapy Wallace and Kenansville
These are multidisciplinary outpatient clinics that offer Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Language services. These clinics treat pediatric and adult patients and offer a wellness program for patients who are recently discharged from services. These clinics are located in Wallace, Kenansville, and Pink Hill, NC.
- As a member of a team of health care professionals, Physical Therapist assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates care which is age-appropriate for patients in his/her assigned unit or clinical settings.
- Physical Therapist are responsible for performing patient evaluations, developing interventions and establishing individualized plan of care with input from patient and family.
- The Physical Therapist is involved in patient education and assessment.
- Physical Therapist are required to document in the patients medical record factual, accurate, complete, timely, legal information about the care they provide to each patient.
- Graduate of an accredited school for License Physical Therapist
- Current AHA BLS/CPR certification.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist by North Carolina Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and patients/caregivers of varied backgrounds.
- PRN (As Needed)
- Inpatient and Outpatient coverage
- Weekend shifts available
- Shifts available at Wallace and Kenansville, NC
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
Vidant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA Applications for Vidant Health and its subsidiary corporate entities are accepted and employees are chosen for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.