Bennett Hills Care Center is currently seeking a dedicated, passionate PT to join our in house therapy team. We are a small, rural community, but our patients deserve the best therapy services we can give them! Please join our awesome in-house team - in return we can offer competitive compensation, a generous sign on bonus, a fun organizational culture focused on facility level decision making, and excellent clinical and operational support from our team of amazing therapy resources. We care about the WHOLE you. Ask us about our personally targeted compensation package, career development, continuing education and mind-body-spirit wellness programs!
Bennett Hills receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
- Evaluate patients within 48 hours of physician referral
- Develop effective treatment plans and obtains approval for services from referring physician
- Treat patients according to the physician's treatment plan
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans
- Participate in Patient Care Conference, Utilization Review Meeting and Rehabilitation Conferences
- Participate in in‑service training program for other staff in the facility
- Document all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records according to company policy.
- Record treatment charges daily per facility policy and procedures
- Instruct patient's families or nursing staff in maintenance programs
- Participate in discharge planning
- Coordinate necessary durable medical equipment and adaptive equipment for patients to facilitate safety and independence in ADL's
- Report any problems with department equipment so that it is maintained in good working order
- Comply with the Physical Therapy Practice Acts and the facility Policy and Procedures
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to therapists at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.