ResponsibilitiesUnder direct supervision of a Registered
Nurse you will provide nursing care to psychiatric patients by implementing and
evaluating the established plan of care, carrying out assigned tasks, and
working with members of the nursing and multidisciplinary team.
Qualifications· At least 6 months experience in a psychiatric inpatient setting or equivalent
· California Psychiatric Technician Licensure
· CPR card
· Knowledge of psychological functioning and deviations from normal
· Knowledge of growth and development throughout the life span
· Knowledge of techniques of therapeutic communication
· Knowledge of Drug administration
· Knowledge of management of assaultive behavior
· Knowledge of Evacuation, fire and disaster procedures
· Knowledge of HIPAA
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.