Works under the general direction of the Physician or nursing personnel. Reports directly to the office manager and is able to provide healthcare to individuals and families as instructed by the as instructed by the Physician while performing routine clinical procedures and directed by the physician performing all other duties assigned within the scope of their certification.
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited program for medical assistants
- Min of 2 year(s) of professional medical assisting in a practice setting preferred
- National/Registered Medical Assistant Certification or obtained certification within 90 days of hire date.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS (CPR) Certification required from AHA (American Heart Association)
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team