In this highly technical, fast-paced, and rewarding position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for patients. The GI Tech 2 assists in all GI procedures being performed in collaboration with the GI Registered Nurse and Physician that will ensure the highest quality of GI care and results in an optimal patient outcome.
Your Job Requirements:
- CPR, SGNA GTS certificate strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and competence in advanced interventional endoscopic procedures
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS is required
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team