Under direct supervision of a registered pharmacist, when assigned to an inpatient practice area, performs those activities which primarily consists of aiding pharmacy technicians in the delivery of medications to and from nursing stations, picking up of orders from nursing stations, and participating in the general housekeeping and messenger duties as required.
Limited appointment may convert to career.
Qualifications* Skill in setting priorities, which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities.
* Ability to work independently and follow-through on assignments with minimal supervision.
* Telephone and verbal skills to communicate clearly and effectively with pharmacists, burses, physicians and other allied health professional.
* Ability to work cooperatively with a diverse multidisciplinary group to achieve a common goal.
* Demonstrate a customer service approach in all aspects of the job.
* Ability to adhere to departmental attendance standards.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.