ResponsibilitiesIncumbent provides administrative support to the Human Resources (HR) office under the general direction of the Senior
Administrative Analyst. Works to provide HR functions and services for Radiology faculty, staff, students, and visitors, and interacts
with various offices in the David Geffen School of Medicine, the UCLA Health System, and others internal and external to UCLA to
accomplish goals. Also performs a variety of responsibilities and general duties, and contributes to overall maintenance of an
effective team-managed office environment.
Incumbent must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and direction. Incumbent prioritizes and completes
assignments. Incumbent receives specific projects and assignments as well as specific goals and objectives from HR and works in a
collaborative manner to analyze situations and accomplish goals and positive outcomes for challenging situations.
Qualifications1. Management skills to maintain and organize complex ongoing projects
2. Skill in operating a computer using various programs and databases: e.g. Microsoft
Office: Word, Excel, Power-Point, Access, etc., EDB, HBS, BIS, Internet, etc.
3. Ability to act as liaison to faculty, staff, students and other visitors.
4. Ability to speak in a concise, diplomatic and respectful manner.
5. Skill in proofreading/editing for spelling, continuity, punctuation and grammar.
6. Word processing skills to quickly and accurately prepare manuscripts,
7. Skill in prioritizing projects and assignments to complete work in a timely and
8. Ability to read and follow precise written instructions for preparing documents,
spreadsheets and various forms.
9. Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with faculty, staff, students, and others.
10. Excellent written communication skills to compose and edit letters, memos and
other correspondence using proper grammar, punctuation, spelling and syntax.
11. Excellent customer service skills and ability to handle unexpected situations.
12. Excellent analytical skills with ability to review detailed work.
13. Demonstrated skill in financial analysis, planning, preparation and administration
for a budget with multiple complex funding sources.
14. Demonstrated ability to design, modify, and generate spreadsheets, create
formulas, modify formats and run various reports in Excel.
15. Ability to organize and manage large volumes of material in an established system
with careful attention to detail.
16. Demonstrated skill in assessing situations, anticipating problems, gathering
information or data, and recommending solutions.
17. Ability to handle sensitive materials and confidential information with discretion
18. Ability to function as a team member and to work independently with minimal
19. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and skill in setting priorities to meet
20. Ability to use office equipment such as: personal computer, calculator, phone,
photocopier, fax, scanner, printer, etc.
21. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.