ResponsibilitiesProvide speech pathology services to patients in the acute setting.
Includes assessment and treatment for patients with swallowing and
This position will float between Westwood and Santa Monica locations as needed.
QualificationsCalifornia State Speech Pathology license
- Must have experience working in the hospital environment
- Ability to provide services to children with communication
disorders is not required but is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Able to efficiently learn new computer and clinic systems
- Excellent documentation abilities
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.