*Medical Lab Technician / Medical Technologist - Great Bend Campus
Evenings - Full-Time
Great Bend Medical Pavilion
Position Summary/Career Interest
We are seeking a Medical Lab Technician / Medical Technologist for our Great Bend, KS location! This is a full-time, evening shift opportunity with a flexible "7 on, 7 off" scheduling.
The MLT/MT is responsible for collecting, performing, reporting, and interpreting all levels of testing in the medical laboratory.
- Drawing labs, stores test sample for necessary procedure and reports out to ordering physician.
- Prepares samples for analysis.
- Monitor procedures and tests in the lab, utilizing laboratory ewuipment to look for abnormal results.
- Analyze the chemical content of the samples, matching blood that is to be used in transfusions.
- Screens and processes incoming patients.
- Cleans and maintains laboratory facility.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology, or related science
- MLT, MT, CLS, CLT ASCP or other applicable certification
- Two (2) years previous phlebotomy and skin puncture experience on patients