In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging Respiratory Therapist position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for patients. The Respiratory Therapist consistently performs evidence based pulmonary care and diagnostic testing in accordance with physician orders and evidence based protocols.
Your Job Requirements:
- Current license in good standing as a Respiratory Care Practitioners (RCP) by the state of Texas
- Current BLS certification required
- ACLS, NRP, PALS where applicable certification — must obtain within 1 year of hire
- Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care
- If Certified, must be Registry eligible and obtain Registered status within 6 months of hire.
- At least 6 months respiratory care experience.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team