ResponsibilitiesJoin our expanding Robotic Program at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. As a Physician Assistant, you will assist
with all robotics surgical service lines offered at UCLA Health within the
interventional areas. Services identified but not limited to are: urologic,
general surgical, gynecologic, head & neck, thoracic and cardiothoracic
robotic surgical procedures. Assist in the teaching of residents, fellows and
nursing staff during elective interventional procedures as well as in
simulation labs. You will help support the mission, vision, and values of UCLA
Qualifications* Valid CA PA
* Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Programs preferred
* Current BLS and ACLS certification
* 2 years or greater of PA experience working with Robotic Surgery
* Experience with electronic health records and instrument tracking systems
* Ability to
establish and maintain cooperative and collaborative working relationships with
administrative, clinical and academic personnel.
* Ability to work independently and deal effectively with changing priorities.
* Knowledge of hospital resources available and appropriate use of those
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.