Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Assesses, transports and administers basic life support treatment to ill and injured persons in accordance with department, system and South Carolina DHEC policies, procedures and standards.
* Verify Operational Readiness of Vehicles and Equipment. 15%
* Maintain Cleanliness of MCAS Vehicles. 10%
* Respond Promptly to Calls Received from the Dispatch Center. 10%
* Operate MCAS Vehicles in a Safe, Courteous and Efficient Manner. 15%
* Assess, Monitor, Transport and Provide Necessary Medical Treatment. 15%
* Prepare Written Documentation in a Complete, Timely and Accurate Manner. 10%
* Function at a High Level of Efficiency. 10%
* Demonstrate Skill Proficiency on an Annual Basis. 5%
* Maintains Professional Certifications by Attending In-service Training Programs. 5%
* Attends Staff Meetings/Complies with Employee Health Requirements/Completes Mandatory Employee Training Programs. 5%
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director or executive.
High School diploma or equivalent- Completion of Approved EMT or EMT- Intermediate Training Program
SC DRIVERS LICENSE
SC EMERGENCY MED TECH BASIC
NATIONAL REGISTRY OF EMT
BCLS - BASIC CARD LIFE SUPPORT
In Lieu Of
In lieu of a SC Drivers License, a valid drivers license, from a state other than South Carolina, may be accepted if primary residence is not SC. The required active South Carolina AND National Registry EMS certification meets the educational requirements for this role.
Other Required Experience
Pre Hospital Care Experience - Preferred
Variable (United States of America)
Oconee Medical Campus
1024 Prisma Health EMS
10247256 Ambulance Services
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.