In this highly technical, fast-paced, and rewarding position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for patients by performing paraprofessional tasks that will ensure a high quality of pharmacy service.
Your Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- IV certification preferred.
- Registered technician with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy or Pharmacy student with current Pharmacy Intern license.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team