Location: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Department: Radiology - Diagnostic
Full Time Equivalent: Fulltime
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: 10HR NIGHT - Most of shift btwn 7P-7A
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No
Works under the supervision of the Diagnostic Manager. Performs fluoroscopic, radiographic and portable procedures to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
1. Performs quality radiographic procedures.
2. Prepares, instructs, schedules for examinations.
3. Monitors patients and reports change to appropriate personnel.
4. Documents exams by film identification, request completion, charging of exam and patient chargeable items.
5. Administers contrast media per established medication review protocols.
6. Maintains clean work area.
7. Mentors Radiographic students.
8. May perform moderate or waived point of care testing per CLIA guidelines.
* Radiology Tech-Registered
* Associate Degree
Experience: 1 year experience in radiology field preferred. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.