Location: NHRMC Orthopedic Hospital
Department: CF - Radiology - CT Scanner
Full Time Equivalent: Fulltime
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: 13HR NIGHT - Most of shift btwn 7pm-8am
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No
Works under the supervision of the Service Line Manager of and Lead technologist. Performs diagnostic C.T. procedures ordered by a physician to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
1. Performs all diagnostic C.T. procedures per Radiologist protocol.
2. Provides for patient’s physical and emotional needs in a wide variety of circumstances.
3. Transports patients as needed for all sections of the Radiology Department.
4. Provides all customers with information pertinent to their exams.
5. Documents all appropriate paperwork relative to pertinent examination.
6. Performs/documents QA and QC per section protocols.
7. Performs all duties necessary to ensure the harmonious operation of the C.T. section
8. Administers contrast media per established medication review protocols.
9. May perform moderate or waived point of care testing per CLIA guidelines.
* Radiology Tech-Registered
* Associate Degree
Experience: 1-2 years C.T. experience preferred. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.