The Registered Respiratory Therapist II is a clinical professional who utilizes the department's scope of services to access, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care as an integral member of the healthcare team.
• Delivers Respiratory Care Services under the order of the physician and in accordance with protocols established by the hospital, other health care providers, or the board and functions in situations of unsupervised patient contact requiring individual judgment.
• Performs noninvasive and invasive procedures with minimal oversight.
• Perform diagnostic testing; and Emergency care/Adult critical care.
Certifications and Licensures Required:
• RRT (Respiratory Therapy License)
• Active NBRC Credential for RRT
• CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
• NPR (Neonatal) - within 6 months
• ACLS (Cardiovascular) - within 6 months
• PALS (Pediatric) - Preferred
• Reference summary for details - Preferred
• Technical Respiratory Therapy
• Associate's Respiratory Therapy - Preferred
• 6 Months Respiratory
Specific Skills Required:
• Clinical skills appropriate to position
• Computer skills appropriate to position
• Collaborate and work with a team
• Critical thinking skills
• Advanced Respiratory Assessment and Evaluations