BayCare Health System is currently in search of our newest Registered Respiratory Therapist II who is passionate about providing outstanding customer service to our community at St. Anthony’s Hospital Foundation. The mission of St. Anthony's Hospital Foundation is to advocate, educate and communicate the value of the hospital to our community. St. Anthony's has a long tradition of providing a wide range of exceptional health care services to our community — more than 85 years of advancing superior health care. The Registered Respiratory Therapist II is a clinical professional who utilizes the department's scope of services to access, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care as an integral member of the healthcare team.
• Delivers Respiratory Care Services under the order of the physician and in accordance with protocols established by the hospital, other health care providers, or the board and functions in situations of unsupervised patient contact requiring individual judgment.
• Performs noninvasive and invasive procedures with minimal oversight.
• Perform diagnostic testing; and Emergency care/Adult critical care.
BayCare offers a competitive total reward package including:
• Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision) and Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k match and additional yearly contribution
• Yearly performance appraisals and team award bonus
• Community discounts and more
• Listed by Watson Health Top 100 Hospitals in 2021
Certifications and Licensures Required:
• RRT (Respiratory Therapy License)
• Active NBRC Credential for RRT
• CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
• NPR (Neonatal) - within 6 months
• ACLS (Cardiovascular) - within 6 months
• PALS (Pediatric) - Preferred
• Reference summary for details - Preferred
• Technical Respiratory Therapy
• Associate's Respiratory Therapy - Preferred
• 6 Months Respiratory
Specific Skills Required:
• Clinical skills appropriate to position
• Computer skills appropriate to position
• Collaborate and work with a team
• Critical thinking skills
• Advanced Respiratory Assessment and Evaluations