Location: Glen Meade Center for Women's Health
Department: Glen Meade Women's Hlth-Autumn
Full Time Equivalent: FTE: 1.000000
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: 8HR DAY - Most of shift btwn 7A-3P
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No
Works under the supervision of the Clinical Coordinator, Practice Administrator and Providers. Performs diagnostic ultrasound procedures for ordering provider to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
1. Performs specified diagnostic Ultrasound procedures per standard protocols under the supervision of the Clinical Coordinator for adolescent and adult obstetric, gynecological and high-risk OB patients.
2. Completes examinations by documenting all appropriate procedural related information.
3. Provides for patient’s physical and emotional needs in a wide variety of circumstances.
4. Assists with transport of patient as needed.
5. Provides all customers with information pertinent to their exams.
6. Performs all duties necessary to ensure the harmonious operation of ultrasound department.
* Reg Diag Med Sonographer
* High School Diploma
Experience: 1-2 years preferred. Knowledge of Ultrasound equipment, proper AIUM recommended protocol, Ultrasound positioning and possessing a high degree of manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.