The Registered Respiratory Therapist II - Regular Pool team member is a clinical professional who utilizes the department's scope of services to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care as an integral member of the healthcare team.
• Delivers Respiratory Care Services under the order of a physician and in accordance with protocols established by the hospital, other health care providers, or the board and functions in situations of unsupervised patient contact requiring individual judgment.
• Performs noninvasive and invasive procedures with minimal oversight.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Performs diagnostic testing and respiratory assessment and evaluations.
Certifications and Licensures Required:
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• RRT (Respiratory Therapy)
• Active NBRC Credential for RRT
• ACLS (Cardiovascular) - within 6 months
• PALS (Pediatric) - Preferred
• NRP (Neonatal) - Preferred
• Technical Respiratory Therapy
• Associate's Respiratory Therapy - Preferred
• 2 years in Respiratory
Specific Skills Required:
• Collaborate and work with a team
• Clinical skills appropriate to position
• Computer skills appropriate to position