The Registered Respiratory Therapist is a clinical professional who utilizes the department's scope of services to access, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care as an integral member of the healthcare team.
• Deliver Respiratory Care Services under the order of the physician and in accordance with protocols established by the hospital, other health care providers, or the board and functions in situations of unsupervised patient contact requiring individual judgment.
• Performs noninvasive and invasive procedures with minimal oversight.
About BayCare Home Care - Extended Care:
BayCare HomeCare-Extended Care is the premiere provider of contracted services for nursing homes in the communities we serve. The Extended Care team currently contracts Respiratory Therapy programming with 91 nursing homes in 9 counties. As one of the largest providers of home care services in the State of Florida, BayCare HomeCare has provided quality home care to Florida residents since 1976.
BayCare offers a competitive total reward package including:
• Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k match and additional yearly contribution
• Yearly performance appraisals and team award bonus
• Community discounts and more
AND the Chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to work!
|Required||BLS (Basic Life Support)|
|Required||RRT (Respiratory Therapy)|
|Preferred||1 year||Critical Care|
|Required||Work with a team|
|Required||Clinical skills appropriate to position|
|Required||Computer skills appropriate to position|