Physical Therapist - Pool(
Job Number: 220837)
BayCare Health System is currently in search of our newest Team Member who is passionate about providing outstanding customer service to our community at St. Anthony’s Hospital. St. Anthony's has a long tradition of providing a wide range of exceptional health care services to our community — more than 85 years of advancing superior health care.
As a key member of our Rehab Team, the Physical Therapist's responsibilities include:
- Evaluating and developing specific treatment programs for individual patients based on their needs and in accordance with the principles and practices of physical therapy.
- Providing the appropriate level of clinical direction for Physical Therapy Assistants, Rehabilitation Technicians, Massage Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Fitness Specialists, Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Assistant students and volunteers.
- PT License, Temporary PT License/eligible to obtain licensure within 6 months.
- Team members with temporary permits must work under the direct supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist that has been licensed for a minimum of six months. A supervising licensed Physical Therapist may only supervise one permittee at any given time.
- BLS from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or Military.
Qualifications Certifications and Licensures
|Required||BLS (Basic Life Support)|
|Required||PT (Physical Therapy)|
|Or||PT (Physical Therapy)||Eligible to obtain|
|Or||PT (Physical Therapy)||Temporary|
|And||PT (Physical Therapy)||within 6 months|
|Preferred||1 year||Physical Therapist|
|Required||Computer skills appropriate to position|
|Required||Written and verbal communication skills|
|Required||Collaborate and work with a team|
|Required||Work with minimal supervision|
|Required||Customer service skills|
Organization: 1105-ST ANTHONY'S HOSPITAL
Primary Location: FL-St. Petersburg-St. Anthony’s Hospital
Shift Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Weekend Work: Occasional
On Call: No
Employment Status: POOL
Does this position fall under CMS guidelines for COVID19 vaccine or exemption?” Yes
How often will this team member be working remotely? Never (Onsite Only)
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled