BayCare Health System is currently in search of our newest Team Member who is passionate about providing outstanding customer service as a Pool Speech Therapist to our community at St. Joseph's Hospital South. St. Joseph's Hospital South has a long tradition of providing a wide range of exceptional health care services to our community.
Speech Therapist Pool Job Description:
- Evaluates and develops plans of care to implement specific treatment programs for individual patients/residents based on their needs.
- Responsible for providing the appropriate level of clinical direction for therapists completing their Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY), Speech Language Pathology students, and volunteers
Speech Therapist Pool Job Requirements:
- Basic Life Support
- Speech Therapy License
- Master's Degree in Speech Therapy
- Doctorate's Degree in Speech Therapy Preferred
- 1 Year Clinical Experience Preferred
Speech Therapist Pool Job Skills:
- Computer skills appropriate to position
- Customer Service
- Ability to collaborate and work with a team
- Capable of working independently
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Written, verbal, and organizational skills
Does this Speech Therapist Pool position at St. Joseph's Hospital South in Riverview, FL fit the kind of job you're looking for? Apply Now!