BayCare Health System is currently in search of our newest Registered Respiratory Therapist II who is passionate about providing outstanding customer service to our community at Winter Haven Hospital. Winter Haven Hospital has an outstanding reputation for superior, patient-centered care. Our mission statement is "to improve the health of the people we serve, by providing the highest quality and most effective care and services -- and to return value to the people in our communities. The Registered Respiratory Therapist II is a clinical professional who utilizes the department's scope of services to access, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care as an integral member of the healthcare team.
Sign on Bonus May Be Available!
• Delivers Respiratory Care Services under the order of the physician and in accordance with protocols established by the hospital, other health care providers, or the board and functions in situations of unsupervised patient contact requiring individual judgment.
• Performs noninvasive and invasive procedures with minimal oversight.
• Perform diagnostic testing; and Emergency care/Adult critical care.
BayCare offers a competitive total reward package including benefits, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k match and additional yearly contribution, yearly performance appraisals with merit increases, yearly team award bonus, community discounts and the chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to work!
Certifications and Licensures Required:
• RRT (Respiratory Therapy License)
• Active NBRC Credential for RRT
• CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
• NPR (Neonatal) - within 6 months
• ACLS (Cardiovascular) - within 6 months
• PALS (Pediatric) - Preferred
• Reference summary for details - Preferred
• Technical Respiratory Therapy
• Associate's Respiratory Therapy - Preferred
• 6 Months Respiratory
Specific Skills Required:
• Clinical skills appropriate to position
• Computer skills appropriate to position
• Collaborate and work with a team
• Critical thinking skills
• Advanced Respiratory Assessment and Evaluations