Location: Pender Memorial Hospital
Full Time Equivalent: FTE: 1.000000
Work Type: 64 to 80 Hours Pay Period
Work Schedule: 12HR NIGHT - 2030-700 (Monday-Thursday)
Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No
Works under the supervision of the Radiology manager. Performs diagnostic radiologic, portable, and diagnostic CT procedures ordered by a physician to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
1. Performs quality radiographic and all diagnostic C.T. procedures per Radiologist protocol.
2. Provides for patient’s physical and emotional needs in a wide variety of circumstances.
3. Prepares, instructs, schedules for examinations.
4. Transports patients as needed for all sections of the Radiology Department.
5. Provides all customers with information pertinent to their exams.
6. Documents all appropriate paperwork relative to pertinent examination.
7. Performs / documents QA and QC per section protocols.
8. Administers contrast media per established medication review protocols
9. Prepares room, equipment, medical supplies, medicine and materials needed for procedures. Cleans room, equipment and restocks supplies.
10. Assists the manager in maintaining radiographic technique charts and quality improvements.
11. Attends 95% of all department meeting or reads and initials meeting minutes.
* Radiology Tech-Registered
* Advance Cert Comp Tomography
* Reg Tech Radiology Mammography
* Associate Degree
Experience: 1 year C. T. experience preferred. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual will possess commensurate combination of education, experience and qualifications.