In this highly visible, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our patients. The Histology Technician will prepare histology specimens for microscopic examination and analyses by Pathologists.
Your Job Requirements:
- High school diploma and completion of a Histology Training Program or equivalent on the job Histology training.
- HT(ASCP) or eligible, or minimum of 3 years full-time employment in a Histology laboratory
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team