About Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center – where life shines bright
Building Brighter. Shining Farther
Learn more about the new patient care tower at Methodist Mansfield.
Methodist Mansfield has been recognized:
- Awarded an “A” Hospital Safety Score in the fall of 2014 by The Leapfrog Group, an independent industry watchdog.
- Certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, recognizing the hospital’s exceptional efforts to foster better outcomes in stroke care
- Among the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission for achieving exemplary performance in using evidence-based clinical processes that are shown to improve care for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and stroke.
- Best Hospital and Best Emergency Department in the Living Magazine Best of Arlington and Mansfield Reader’s Choice Awards
- Best Medical Facility through the Mansfield News Mirror
- Best Maternity Ward in the DeSoto Chamber of Commerce and Focus Daily NewsReader’s Choice Awards
- Texas Ten Step star achieve
- Mother-friendly work site
Opened December 27, 2006,Methodist Mansfield Medical Centerstands as a beacon of health, hope, and healing, while providing modern, quality health care to our neighbors in Mansfield and the surrounding communities including South Arlington, South Grand Prairie, Kennedale, Venus, and Midlothian.
Methodist Mansfield Medical Centeris a full-servicehospital featuring some of the latestpatient-centric design, amenities, and technology. Electronic medical records and bedside medication verification are just some of the technological advances that help ensure a safe and comforting environment for our patients.
Equal attention to detail has gone into making visitors feel at home with amenities such as in-room visitor zones with high-speed Internet access, couch/beds, flat-screen TVs, and more.
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center offers:
- Minimally-invasiveweight loss surgery options
- Cardiologyservices including diagnostic and interventional cardiology, open heart surgery, and a cardiac catheterization lab
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center has received Cycle IV Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC).
- da Vinci® Surgical System, robot-assisted, minimally invasive surgery
- Emergency room – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Ear, nose, and throat services (balloon sinuplasty)
- Gastroenterology and digestive disease services
- Imaging services – nuclear medicine, CT, MRI, and mammography – accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Inpatient dialysis
- Joint Academy – preparing joint replacement candidates — mentally and physically — for surgery
- Outpatient physical medicine
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation program for urinary incontinence
- All digital radiology and advanced diagnostics
- Stroke care
Certifiedas anAdvanced Primary Stroke Centerby The Joint Commission, recognizing the hospital’s exceptional efforts to foster better outcomes in stroke care
- Surgical facilities
- Teleneurology for stroke diagnosis
- Women’s Pavilion – newly expanded in 2012 with Level IIIA neonatal intensive care unit, labor and delivery, postpartum and lactation services
- Women’s imaging with digital mammography
Methodist Mansfield has earned Breast MRI accreditation and has been designated a Certified Quality Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for treatment of chronic or hard-to-heal wounds, including diabetic wounds and foot ulcers
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
2700 E. Broad Street
Mansfield, Texas 76063
214-947-0000 – physicianreferral service
877-637-4297 – physicianreferral service toll-free
PatientRepMansfield@mhd.com– for comments or questions about your hospital stay
Maps and directions
Pathway to Excellence™ – American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
MethodistMansfield Medical Center achieved the Pathway to Excellence designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), given to health care organizations that create work environments in which nurses can flourish and substantiates the professional satisfaction of nurses working at the facility.
Browse some of the clinical, community, and corporate awards and accomplishments MethodistMansfield and its staff have received.
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, where healing is believing. Where tiny incisions are a huge relief. Where hearts are perfectly content. Where excellence is delivered daily. Where life shines bright
Linkedin Company Insider
Visit Methodist Mansfield Medical Center