Dallas-based Methodist Health System has been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the fastest-growing health systems in the U.S. Over the past decade, our nonprofit health system has tripled in size. Ten hospitals proudly carry the Methodist name as part of Methodist Health System or through joint-venture affiliations. Soon our 11th hospital will open in Midlothian. Plus, Methodist Medical Group, the physician organization affiliated with Methodist Health System, includes over two dozen Methodist Family Health Centers and Medical Groups, Methodist Urgent Care clinics, and other specialty practices throughout North Texas.
Our dedication to quality care and our commitment to our employees go hand in hand. So it’s not surprising that Methodist Health System continues winning recognition in both areas, including:
- Methodist Dallas, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson Medical Centers: Magnet®-designated for nursing excellence
- A Best Place to Work 15 years straight by the Dallas Business Journal
- Becker’s Hospital Review 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare nine years in a row
- Ranked No. 2 Top Hospitals and Health Systems in America by DiversityInc
- One of three 2019 Top Healthcare Diversity Organization in the U.S.
At Methodist Health System, we’re more than a team. We’re family. We respect each other, support each other, and even play softball together. Most of all, we collaborate to be the best caregivers possible. In our cooperative, friendly workplace, the contribution of every person matters. That’s why our leadership listens to you and welcomes your voice in process initiatives.
Ready to learn more? Start here. Visit Jobs.MethodistHealthSystem.org
Please click below to learn more about our facilities:
Visit Methodist Health System