Hospital Main Campus, KS - Kansas City, KS
Full Time 0700a to 700 p Days High School/GED I am at least 18 years of age I am authorized to work in the United States I meet the job requirements as described
Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for Patient Care Assistant
· Collects data (i.e. VS, weights, I&O) for initial and ongoing assessment of each patient as delegated by RN.
· Documents care per department/unit standards.
· Receives/relays all forms of communication accurately, promptly, courteously, and to the appropriate person.
· Recognizes care activities/procedures which need to be shared among disciplines to maximize patient-centered, efficient care.
· Evidence of Certified Nursing Assistant Certification or Medical Assistant Diploma, or documentation of Fundamentals of Nursing course with KU required basic skills required at time of hire.
· BLS Certification required
· High school diploma or equivalent required