Lakeland Health - St Joseph, MI
Relief/PRN Variable, Relief/ As Needed Day Shift
· Under the direction of the physical therapist, implements specific medically prescribed physical therapy programs for individual patients to restore function and prevent disability.
· Documents the case appropriately for all pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
· Assists in performing treatment as developed and directed by the physical therapist
· Maintains and completes documentation, department records and reports and contributes to the efficient productive operation of the therapy unit.
· Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant Program required.
· Must be licensed in the state of Michigan.
· Must have interpersonal skills sufficient to interact with patients, visitors and associates.