Lakeland Health - Meadowbrook - Benton Harbor, MI
Relief/PRN Variable Day Shift
Desire RN to participate in work site health and wellness flu shot clinics.
· Assess, program plan, design, implement, deliver, and evaluate employer/worksite health management programs.
· Assess and identify need for worksite health management activities, health education and wellness activities, functioning as a liaison for business and industry, municipalities, and community related organizations.
· Serve on Lakeland and area employer's wellness committees.
· Contact participants that are eligible for the program and provide necessary health coaching to reduce or eliminate high-risk health behaviors.
· Develop customized care plan for program participants including goals and plan of action.
· Coordinate care and makes referrals to other healthcare providers and programs for optimal patient care.
· Associate Degree in Nursing and current License OR Bachelor's degree in health promotion, health education, nursing, athletic training, nutrition, other health related field or counseling.
· Current Registered Nurse, Registered Dietitian or Health Coach certification and/or 2 years' experience as a Health Coach.
· Current BLS or obtained within 3 months of employment.
· BLS Instructor within one year of employment.
· Knowledge of specific disease and lifestyle related topics such as smoking cessation, weight management, nutrition, pre-post-natal care, stress reduction and chronic conditions and certification from an accredited professional health coach training program preferred.
· Must possess advanced interpersonal skills in all areas of communication: one-on-one, small group meetings, public speaking and written presentations in order to effectively work with the diverse and extensive internal and external contacts, effectively working with diverse populations.
· Must be proficient in current technology as applicable (e.g., EXCEL, POWER POINT, WORD, SharePoint, social networks, Learning Management Systems, video learning, etc.)